WHAT WE DO
EAPM works to support its call for action on personalised medicine by developing case studies, organising workshops, education, training and communication. The result is a series of practical policy recommendations designed to exploit the potential of personalised medicine to the full.
Five key calls:
- Ensuring a regulatory environment which allows early patient access to novel and efficacious personalised medicine
- Increase research and development for personalised medicine
- Improve the education and training of healthcare professionals
- Acknowledging new approaches to reimbursement and health technology assessment (HTA), which are required for patient access to personalised medicine and its value to be recognised
- Increase awareness and understanding of personalised medicine